Web Table Scrapped data condition checking

I want to check the above table with a condition like if 776<900 then execute some operation otherwise exit the loop. I scrapped the data and stored in an array of string. Then I need to check the score is 776 is less than 900. How it could be possible to compare.

1 Like

fine
you were almost done
–hope you have the array ready with a variable named in_array of type array of int32
–now use a for each loop activity and pass the above variable as input and change the type argument as int32 in the property panel of for each loop activity
–inside the loop use a if condition like this
item < 900
if true it will go to THEN part where we can include any activity we want or it will go to ELSE part where we can use BREAK activity so that it will exit the loop abruptly or we can leave it empty without any activity so that it will go for next item in the array

Hope this would help you
Kindly try this and let know for any queries or clarification

Cheers @prejith

1 Like

@Palaniyappan
Hi,
comparison.xaml (21.3 KB)

The workflow attached here.
This is the error I got inside if condition. :frowning:

I tried
if item.Equals(900)
then
do some here
else
exit

but i want item <900
then
do something
else
exit or break

1 Like

yah of course @prejith

this was the condition suggested buddy

Kindly share the whole folder with project.json file as well in a zipped folder all together

Cheers @prejith

1 Like

Yes I have tried the same condition. Attaching project foldercomparison.zip (740.8 KB) @Palaniyappan

1 Like

you were almost done
in the for each loop activity change the type argument as int32 in the property panel of for each activity and in the messge box mention as item.ToString as it is a int32 we need to convert to string

Cheers @prejith

1 Like

@Palaniyappan thank you :slight_smile: its working

1 Like

Fantastic
Cheers @prejith

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.