Web Scraping for multiple location

Hi. Im working on a project called “Web Scraping”. I should collect datas for schools and colleges based on geolocation. For example:

1. The user should be able to select whether it is a college or school. (I have used input dialog for this)
  2. The user should enter the location (eg; Bangalore, pune, mumbai. thrissur, kerala, karnataka etc).
  3. Based on 1 and 2 (Example: Schools in Bangalore), the data should be displayed on excel sheet.

I have worked on 1 and 2. I am not able to scrap data for multiple locations. Is there any other way where its possible to scrap data for multiple geolocation and write it to single excel sheet? Thanks

Hi @Chetan_Vijay
welcome to forum

To scrap the data, u can use the Data scrapping feature in uipath

Regards,
Nived N
Happy Automation

@NIVED_NAMBIAR I know how to scrap data using data scraping. But i want to scrap data for multiple locations in single code.

Hi @Chetan_Vijay
u mean u had a list of locations , for each location u had to scrap the data and append to excel ?

do u need to automate this?

@NIVED_NAMBIAR exactly.

@NIVED_NAMBIAR For example: When the user want to find ‘school’ or ‘college’ in ‘Mumbai’, then he should be able to get the list of ‘school’ or ‘college’ in ‘Mumbai’ location in excel sheet.

Is there any filtering option for that while generating data in website ?

@NIVED_NAMBIAR Like?

Like any drop-down options for selecting the location of schools prior to scrapping so that website only display schools in that location?

@NIVED_NAMBIAR Yes. i have used 2 input dialogs. One for selecting ‘schools’ or ‘colleges’ with multiple input and another for ‘location’.

Then are u entering location anywhere in webpage ?

@NIVED_NAMBIAR Yes. I am using open browser and typeinto.

ok after entering location i am assuming that u get only schools in the location u had inputted ?

@NIVED_NAMBIAR Yes