Web recording selector problem

Hi.

I have a problem with the web recording tool.
I try to use it to look for some flights on a travel agency (Japanese Website HIS).

When I create the workflow “manually” meaning I use the different application cards 1 by 1, there is no problem and I can automate the process.

However, when I do the exact same steps with the recording tool, I can’t automate it.
There are no errors shown on the workflow but after trying to run it I have the following message:

Select Item ‘SELECT’: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

How can I fix it?

Thank you.

@DadouSan

Check the value passing to select Item is matching correctly

Also for the recording, you will get the selectors which are static, for working on dynamic you need to manually configure the selectors

Mark as solution if this helps

Thanks

In the properties panel I don’t have the option is choose if I want the selectors to be dynamic or else.
How can I change that?

@DadouSan

You can always check in properties->Click on Target

Mark as solution if this helps

Thanks

I have, both selectors are identical (for the cards by cards workflow and recording workflow) but still impossible to run the recording workflow.

The problem seems to only occur with the HIS website, I tried to create similar automations using other website and the recording tool works normally.

@DadouSan

Yes, Selectors changes website to website, share me the selector, so that i can get to know what exactly your problem is

Thanks

Thank you very much for your support, I appreciate it a lot.

@DadouSan

Can you show me the element in website also?

Thanks

Sorry it is Japanese, but that’s all the following elements. The selectors sent, correspond to the date element highlited in red.

@DadouSan

It’s not a select Item element rite?

You can use TypeInto Activity for that

Thanks

It is a select item.
It first require to click, then select the month and click for the day.

Unfortunately it don’t support typing to select the date, would have indeed been much simpler.

Problem identified.
By default the StimulateClick value was on “true”, leaving it blank solved the problem.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.