Web Page - edit each row

Hi all,

I have a webpage that looks like this.
For each row, except order 2000 and 2001,2002 I need to change the “accessibility” to “admin only”.
Any ideas how I can automate this?

Thanks in advance,
Kind regards

Using data scraping, first get the all rows informations into a datatable. Then, Filter that data table with condition row(“Order”) > 2002. It will be array of datarows. Then Find the selector to any Accessibility item. Build a dynamic selector such that, you can access Accessibility value in any datarow. Iterate through all datatows array items and do action.

Thanks for your reply.

However you lost me with building the dynamic selector. Do you mean creating variables and adding them in the selector?

Ofcourse… You can use wild characters like ?, * or variable names

Hi @ravisangam,

Sorry but I’m struggling to do the following:

• How do I filter the datatable if I only want the orders 2000, 2013 and 7000?
    I tried the assign activity dt.Select("[Order]=‘2000’").CopyToDataTable() but it outputs me the complete output… What am I doing wrong and how can I adapt the code to select multiple values?
  • Also, I still seem to miss a link. If I extract all this to a datatable and select the values, how do I make the link with the web page? For example if I selected all orders for 2000, 2013 and 7000, how does the bot then know to change the value of “accessibility” on the web page?

Thanks a lot for the help!!

No need to further invest time @ravisangam, however I’m curious for your reply :).
But I solved it on a much easier way (I could just do the necessary with web recording…)

@yannip that’s cool…