While connecting Robot to Orchestrator, a NuGet feed is provided by Orchestrator. In this scenario storage settings can be set to “Legacy” & “Composite”. I understand what to use when.
But I have confusion in these two settings in Orchestrator Web Config.
- NuGet.Repository.Type = “Legacy”,
- Uses FileSystem for package sync.
- Packages and activities are saved in the locations specified in the NuGet.Packages.Path and
NuGet.Activities.Path parameters, respectively.
- NuGet.Repository.Type = “Composite”.
- Packages are saved to the location specified through the Storage.Type and Storage.Location
In Settings 2, If I set Storage. Type = “FileSystem”, then what will be the difference from Setting 1.
Could anyone explain to me in simple layman terminology?