Web automation1

Hi all,

Good morning.

I want to fetch the value after login to a portal i.e I need to fetch IMAP request for New Asset which is present under Subject column, in short I need to fetch only "IMAP request for New Asset " as in the attachment,

it can be come one or more request for a day. Kindly do needful to solve the issue.

Best Regards,
Naveen Kumar S

Hi @HeartCatcher,

There will be a single row or multiple rows?

If single row then do with element exists activity or if it has multiple rows then do data scraping and filter the data with the value “IMAP request for New Asset”

Thanks,
Manjula

@manjula_rajendran,
It will be multiple rows, can you please elaborate more on data scraping how to achieve as you suggested.
Thanks,
Naveen Kumar S

Hi @HeartCatcher ,

do you know how to do data scrape?

If possible share the URL will do it and give you.

Thanks,
Manjula

@manjula_rajendran,

I know the concept of data scrapping, but I am not getting how to make use it in this case. Its a protected url even if I share the url you cant able to access it because of security concerns ,thanks for the concern.

Thanks,
Naveen Kumar S

okay.
Then follow the steps.

1. Do datascrap the data, by default it will save it in ExtractDataTable or you can save it in your custom data table.
  2. Get Filter Data Table activity and do as shown in screenshot

Thanks,
Manjula

@manjula_rajendran,
I scrapped the data but I am not getting the data in correct format in excel as attached.

Thanks,
Naveen S

I think you didn’t do the data scrape properly. see some videos how to do data scrape and do it.

1 Like

@manjula_rajendran,

Its working fine now. Thanks for your valuable time.

Thanks,
Naveen S

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.