We want YOU to join us NASA's 2018 Space Apps Challenge this week!

Hi folks! I am Matt, the community manager for NASA’s International Space Apps Challenge, and I was asked to post about Space Apps 2018 here in the UiPath community. Here are more details!

## UP FOR THE CHALLENGE? FIND THE PROBLEM YOU WILL SOLVE AT SPACE APPS 2018

Since 2012, problem solvers from all around the world, in nearly 100 countries and on all seven continents, have dedicated one weekend a year to NASA’s International Space Apps Challenge. Participants from Algeria to Austria, Brazil to Bangladesh, the United States of America to the United Arab Emirates have come together to develop solutions to challenges defined by NASA. Astronauts, artists, adventurers, computer scientists, Earth scientists, students, storytellers, hackathon lovers, local leaders, and others have rolled up their sleeves to become part of the world’s largest hackathon. On October 19-21, 2018, we invite you to join us to do the same, either at an event near you or virtually! (Locations - Space Apps Challenge | 2018)

This year, as we celebrate NASA’s 60th birthday, we are proud to share the 2018 challenges that you, the Space Apps crew, can get on board to tackle! Challenge Categories - Space Apps Challenge | 2018

October 19-21 is your chance to get a team together and help others discover the Earth, create a variety of useful tools and tech, dive into NASA data to prepare the world for surprises, improve life on Earth, understand our planet’s cryosphere, or get creative when it comes to space science and exploration. At Space Apps 2018, with a critical mission at hand, the possibilities are endless! Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to discover a challenge you’re most passionate about, let your imagination soar, and bring your big ideas to life!

Find a challenge, build a team, and get started hacking!

16 Likes

This is AWESOME! :smiley: :smiley:

Regards,

1 Like

Anyone , need a team member? i’m available :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Great !!! :heart_eyes::raised_hand:Ready to part of a team member

3 Likes

hey,

I want to join & participate

2 Likes

Anybody looking for a team member, please count me in.
This is awesome !!!

2 Likes

I also want to participate …Ready to be a part of team

1 Like

I also want to join and explore the automation but I am not an expert :relieved:. Moving to that…

1 Like

I am Interested to join your team

1 Like

I’m also interested to join a team, you guys can count me in.

1 Like

let’s start counting the star

1 Like

Very good initiative by NASA. Hope to join with NASA’s 2018 Space Apps Challenge

Hi,

Im interested to join your team…count me in.

Count me as one more

I closed the topic because the event is now concluded.