We have developed project and it is working without any issue from Studio but failing when we ran it using UI Robot?

Hi All,

A quick query we have Automated a process and when we run it from Studio it’s working without any error.
But when tried from running it from UI Robot, it is failing.

Any lead will help.

Regards
HJ

@Harshit_jain what error you are getting?

Where to check as there is an exception handing mechanism embedded in the code, so it’s not allowing to see that or stopping there it’s moving to the next item.

Could you please let me know where to check for robot logs?

@indra I just figured out what is the issue but not sure how to fix that, all of sudden it started failing for invoke code activity?
Any idea how to fix that as I’ve already developed the code and that I can’t have that much time to do the redevelopment.

Hi @Harshit_jain, you can find the robot logs file in the next path:

C:\Users\YourUser\AppData\Local\UiPath\Logs

Regards,
Pablo

Hi @Pablo_Sanchez thanks, I can’t find any error getting captured there.

I just figured out what is the issue but not sure how to fix that, all of sudden it started failing for invoke code activity?
Any idea how to fix that as I’ve already developed the code and that I can’t have that much time to do the redevelopment.

@Harshit_jain check is there any file dependent in your work flow

@indra I tried it on other machine as well similar kind of stuff is happening, it is running from Studio with Invoke Code stage but failing when we run it from the Robot.