We have a zero-trust policy implemented into our software development governance policy. How can AREP be operational with this type of policy in place as it is deeply integrated into our day-to-day business apps and needs access to our user information?

It is possible to control what robots do thanks to the authoring tools that control what a robot can or cannot do when they run (i.e. they can only do what they were programmed to do). Additionally, logging capabilities permit you to audit the entire process.

Now this is a good question

When it comes to software development, there are many things that should be taken into consideration. Everything needs to be running in perfect condition in order for customers to choose you. I would ask someone from https://fairshotnetwork.com or another company that has been doing this for a while in order to teach you about their secrets. That’s why I have learned from people who are older than me. Always look after people who are better than you and they are going to force you to grow. That’s my advice coming from experience