Warning NU1603 when creating a new Project using Studio 2021.10.0

Hello there,

when creating a new Project using new Studio 2021.10.0 the Output-Panel is displaying the following Warning:

NU1603: Microsoft.Extensions.Primitives 3.1.6 depends on System.Memory (>= 4.5.2) but System.Memory 4.5.2 was not found. An approximate best match of System.Memory 4.5.3 was resolved.

See file for details:
output.txt (26.2 KB)

System-Info:
Windows 10 Pro (21H1), Build 19043.1288

Studio 2021.10.0 - 10/12/2021
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Is there anything I can do about it or is this a problem with the new release? Do I have to expect errors in RPA-Projects due to the warning?

that seems your project was created on some other machine which had .Net framework 4.5

and now you are trying to open that in windows with .Net framework 5.0

can you open a new project and select cross platform as framework? see if that opens up completely

This is not an issue. Looks like the dependencies you are installing cannot retrieve System.Memory 4.5.2 from the nuget feeds you have installed.

Please add https://myget.org/F/workflow to your packages sources (in package manager) and try again. Also please share with us the project.json file created in the project folder after you encounter these errors.

Thanks,
Alexandru

Thx. After enabling the ‘nuget.org’ source, the warning is no longer displayed when creating new projects.

I am currently testing Release 2021.10 based on a separated installation of a community-version. Could the above case become a problem on our enterprise installation, if we don’t want to enable this source because we only use packages hosted on our on-premise Orchestrator?

Thanks for confirming. I’ll make sure we have all the packages and their dependencies available on our official feeds (and in the msi advanced options).

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.