Wanted to Know Customisable Licensing Options in UIpath

HI Team,

Need to have some clarifications regarding a customisable number of unattended Bot license for particular months in a year.

In our scenario We want 4 unattended Bots for 9 months of the year and16 unattended Bots for the remaining 3 months of the year. Is there any customisable options that we have a increase in number of unattended Bot license for that particular 3 months.

Thanks and Regards,
Manikandan

I don’t think we can have this kind of option to have license billing.

You may buy license for that specific period but that will require to be reordered when you need after few months.

You may contact sales team to understand their suggestions:

@manikandands

Check below for your reference

Hope this may help you

Thanks

Hi @manikandands,

The requirement you have is a genuine need. Sadly, UiPaths license regime is way to complicated and confusing. Your requirement would definitely be a tall ask (9 months on 3 months off).

That said, your regional UiPath sales teams has a the right and the mandate to provide you customised licenses, after approval from their central sales team. So I would say this may be possible provided you have a good case.

For example, I know for a fact that, UiPath can arrange a project based licensing type. Say you have a large project running for only 3 months and you need 6 robot licenses. UiPath can arrange a project based robot license for it. It won’t be cheap, but it will be cheaper that 6 robot licenses for a whole year.

Talk to your regional UiPath sales manager and describe your need. Every company wants to serve their customers need. UiPath ideally should do the same.

Your talking of large number of licenses here, music to a sales representative!