Wait for text

Mention in screen shot enter a number click on edit this will show the detail in right side as mentioned in screen shot this right side data some time it show in 5 sec and some time it will take 1 mint so my requirement is that until data not appear in right side not move on next step or eg until

this not found the text in tab eg Units not move on next steps.wait for the data appear in right side then move on next step.
Right data not appear in right side it move next step and throw error

Hi @Aditya10989 - Try with Element Exist of a Unique Text inside a Retry Scope. Then as a next step put an IF condition to validate the element exist or not then perform your next action.

Thanks,
AK

1 Like

@AnandKumar26 Thanks for reply validate fo element always exits but some time it show data in 5 sec and some time it will take 1 mint.Now element exist always wait data until not show…??

I have also one option delay if I add one mint this will always wait for 1 mint this is not good approach.

1 Like

Hi @Aditya10989

In Element exists activity we do have timeout ms property set it as 10000 milliseconds

Thanks
Ashwin S

1 Like

Fine
we can resolve this with either of these activities Element Exists or Image exists (if we are not able to select the element as individual element)
–where with that activity select the element that we could see in the page and in the property panel with property TimeoutMS mention the time span as 120000 (means two mins as a max that doesnt mean like it will wait for two mins but if the element is found within that 2 mins this activity will give us a boolean variable as output)
–Get the output from this activity with a variable of type boolean named out_boolean
–now use a if condition and mention the condition like
out_boolean = True
–and if the above condition satisfies it will go to THEN part where we can continue with the process we want or will go to ELSE part where we can leave it empty so it wont continue with any process

simple isn;t it
Hope this would help you
Kindly try this and let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @Aditya10989

1 Like

If you are very much sure the time then you can just give that in TimeoutMS property. The suggestion which I have given for the dynamic time.

Thanks,
AK