Wait for robot 1 to finish running and then 2 on the orchestrator

Hi everybody.

I want to ask is there a solution to my problem?

I have 3 different.
Run respectively 1 → 2 → 3.
If one runs successfully then it is authorized to run the second. And the second must run successfully and then run the third.

But I tried using the “triggers queue” but failed because I had to open the UiPath Assistant to run.

I also use the schedule, but it’s not very good because the robot time is running abnormally.

So is there any other way?

Thank you. My English is not good. I use Google translate.

@Nhan_Phan_D_c

Do you want to run all 3 processes in the same system ? And also are you running it from Orchestrator or Uipath Assistant ?

i want set run on orchestrator

@Nhan_Phan_D_c
If you just only want to run 3 jobs by order on same machine, you only need set the schedule of 3 job by order.
But in case you want to run job 2 only when job 1 success, there’re 2 solutions

1. In robot 1, you will call API to start job 2; in job 2 you call API to start job 3
  2. Create 2 queue “Job2Start” & “Job3Start”, and set trigger by queue to
    . run job 2 when Job2Start receive data
    . run job 3 when Job3Start receive data
    Next, in job 1 you add new queue item to Job2Start; in job 2 you add new queue item to Job3Start

If you want to ask by Vietnamese, you can post your question in to here - i will answer you in Vietnamese

Em xin trả lời bằng tiếng Việt luôn ạ.
Em sử dụng trigger trong uipath là run bot nếu có queue mới nhưng em thử run nó add queue nó lên rồi nó k chạy cái bot thứ 2. Em phải mở cái uipath robot ( UiPath Assistant ) thì nó mới chạy
có cách nào để khi thêm nó vào xong thì ngay lập tức hoặc trong vài giây nó run được không ạ.

em cảm ơn

Em show setting phan trigger em da set anh xem nhe.

Đây anh

Em sua setting
Minimum number of items to trigger the first job

Em dang set = 600
→ sua lai thanh 1 nhe

dạ.
lúc em chạy cái bot set data cho queue thì oki
nhưng cái trigger nó k chạy kiểu bình thường là sẽ tự động run bot
mà em chờ 1-2 phút thì cũng không chạy tự động được
em phải open cái uipath robot lên ( dù đã mở trước đó ) thì nó mới chạy con get data

Theo huong dan cua UiPath thi 30p no moi check trigger 1 lan
Neu em muon chay luon thi hay dung option 1 anh neu (dung API de run)

Once every 30 minutes a check for new, unprocessed items is performed, and whenever such items exist, the target process is triggered.

dạ oki a e, cảm ơn. có gì em test tầm 30p sau nó chạy k ạ.