This is an odd one, and very detailed.
Replicable only in Studio when debugging, haven’t attempted to publish and test yet.
I have a serializable object (Session) in my process flow accessible through the Main.xaml. In it, there is a property (Connection) that stores as SHA-256 hashed value (as a String). When I generate the task, the hashed value is retrievable after the CREATE FORM TASK activity has been completed. When I pass through into the WAIT FOR FORM TASK AND RESUME activity, some odd things happen:
1.) When i complete the task via the Orchestrator Phone app, when i resume the debug session, the Connection property value is there
2.) When i complete the task via the Desktop Browser orchestrator instance, when i resume the session, the connection property is empty.
I’m not doing anything different between phone vs desktop.
Other properties in the Session object look to be in retained, it appears only to be targeting the Connection property. Not sure if i’m violating a keyword by passing in that property name (Connection).
Despite it being tiny in impact, it may be a symptom of a larger issue. I’ll try to rename my property to something else to see if that does the trick.