Voting button in UIPATH Outlook mail

Hello friends, I need to send mails from UIPATH in outlook, and I want the mail to arrive at the destination with 3 buttons: “Approved”, “Rejected”, “Need clarification”.

When the mail arrives, the recipient presses any of the 3 buttons and an Outlook window must open to respond to the mail received by the person who sent it, adding the text of the button he pressed to the beginning of the subject, and leaving it the possibility for the user to write something on the body and send it.

In synthesis, I need the “code” that I have to send in the body of the mail that I must send, so that the recipient acts and responds as I want. It is 100% Outlook, and I wanted to know if anyone already solved this problem with UiPath. Thank you!!

The only way I have found to sent emails with voting buttons is to create a template email and save as a .msg and send that using Start Process - use full filepath length of where template is saved , this needs to be completed in a parallel activity checking for the email to appear, type in the email address and then pressing ctrl + enter to send the email.