Dear UiPath Community & Academic Alliances,
Since the launch of the UiPath Academic Alliance program back in 2019, more than 2,500 educators from around the world are offering UiPath Automation knowledge, skills, and employment opportunities to their students.
My personal thanks go out to all the visionary educators around the globe for their continued commitment to building talent and developing students for their careers in Automation.
This year, we take pride in recognizing the top 17 UiPath Academic Alliance Educators for their leadership, commitment, innovation, creativity, and diligence to increasing Automation skills.
Please join me in congratulating the winners below:
- April Morris, California State University, Fullerton, USA
- Asher Curtis, University of Washington, USA
- Gaurav Shekhar, University of Texas at Dallas, USA
- James Littley, Rutgers University, USA
- Jeannie Pridmore, University of West Georgia, USA
- Santiago Aguirre, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Colombia
- Bhuvaneswaran B, Rajalakshmi Engineering College, India
- Brian Kei, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Kah Heong Tang, Singapore Polytechnic, Singapore
- Kris Sujatmoko, Telkom University, Indonesia
- Lim Boon Yang Vincent, Republic Polytechnic, Singapore
- Richard Win Putra., Bina Nusantara University, Indonesia
Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Christian Langmann, Munich University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Friedrich Augenstein, DHBW Stuttgart, Germany
- Julian Koch, South Westphalia University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Piotr Kozak, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun, Poland
- Thandekile Koza, University of Limpopo, South Africa
My team and I are committed to expanding and continuously innovating the existing Academic program at UiPath, and to this end the UiPath Community and our team are holding our first ever Automation Education Summit this November.
I would encourage all our educators to join the event to learn about the exiting tools and changes we are bringing to the Academic Alliance Programs.
Please Register here
Martin Janse van Rensburg
Senior Director - Global Education Partnerships and Certifications