Virtual Automation Bootcamp with StudioX - Handling Patient Information

It is very useful for the replacement of mass information processing usually carried out manually

You can simply opt for “for each UI element” to download all the excel files rather than copying all URL’s through the table wizard. This will help you to decrease the number of steps and is way easier!

I found the practices quite central for many automation cases. It can scale to process tons of cases once you create the pattern for just one case. I itched to use Datatables for the csv data in the last exercise but could figure out how to apply conditions to check for Insurance Type on a DT row item. I would also have loved to reuse the csv column header names for identification of the Type Into fields to avoid the long repetitive flow of Type Into activities. I think it could have been managed with a filter DataTable to just keep the relevant row + columns.

The function “Download file” does not appear on my control pannel. Even if I type it in the search bar. Only “Wait for Download” is available, which is kinda OK but exactly what I need.
It appears when I load the Solution though…
Am I missing something?