VERY COMPLEX EXCEL DATA MANIPULATION, no one could CRACK THIS NUT

Hi Team,

I am have a list of excel files in main folder INPUT (lets say, excelFileA.xlsx, excelFileA.xlsx, excelFileA.xlsx).
such that : “INPUT\excelFileA.xlsx”, “INPUT\excelFileB.xlsx”, “INPUT\excelFileC.xlsx”.

I am reading these files one by one, using for each activity, which is working fine.

Now, in each excel I have certain data values.
For example lets discuss about excelFileB.xlsx.

Please find the Problem Statement excel:- ProblemStatement.xlsx (15.8 KB) which has two sheets: INPUT and OUTPUT

As shown in the sheet INPUT, there is data for different Fields (such as Ship Name, Ship Type etc), in really unstructured manner, in future could get more intermittent whatsoever.

Also, in the OUTPUT sheet, there is the data which is placed in the structured manner after data scrapping (from INPUT Sheet) and pasting the same.

Please note that the OUTPUT sheet contains all the data as per EXACT requirements so kindly observe the fields in INPUT and OUTPUT sheets.

Also need to run a loop to acknowledge that new set of (Ship Name, Ship Type etc) are appeared in next row and hence the new data row needs to be generated and appended.

As I mentioned above, we have only discussed about excelFileA.xlsx, there are many more each with different fields, and each field with different random exceptions to handle.

Kindly get back to me if some clarification is needed.

Guys, @Palaniyappan, @KarthikByggari, @HareeshMR please look into this.

Somewhere deep down, I am confused if this is an RPA case, looking at the unstructuredness and complications. Like every fields has many execptions to handle.

Thanks and Regards,
hacky

2 Likes

Hi
Let me try once buddy
@hacky

1 Like

@Palaniyappan

Any luck yet?

@Palaniyappan

Any luck yet?

1 Like