Vendor processing" am getting error in my code "process finished due to no more data"

Please help!!
Am in the mid of practical exam “Vendor processing” am getting error in my code “process finished due to no more data”

@keerthishree

Please refer to this post:

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

1 Like

Hi,

In my case it is taking first Taxid and ending the process saying “No more data to process” it is not taking all the taxids

@keerthishree

Can you please share your code here .

Main.xaml (50.7 KB)

Did you found??

@keerthishree

Sorry for late reply. Yeah, i went through your code. Please change the input argument in_TransactionNumber value to TransactionNumber as shown in below screenshot.

You’d set the value of this input argument to 1 and that’s the reason why it was only processing transaction one time.

Try this out and let me know if this works for you.

1 Like

As suggested have changed the in_Transactionnumber to Transactionnumber but now it is executing only once second iteration it is saying no data to process further

@keerthishree

For this, i need to look into other files.Can you share your other xaml files as well , GetTransactionData and Process.Xaml.

Process.xaml (10.4 KB)
GetTransactionData.xaml (10.6 KB)

This is how my output looks like:
Capture

@keerthishree
There is something went wrong in your GetTransactionData file. I’m figuring out the issue. Can you send System1_Extract_Data file.

One quick question, This is for uploading the data to orchestrator queue. Please confirm.

Yes pleaseSystem1_Extract_data.xaml (7.5 KB)

One quick question, This is for uploading the data to orchestrator queue. Please confirm.
No

Okay. Please find the attached xaml files and replace these with yours.
GetTransactionData.xaml (10.2 KB)
Main.xaml (53.5 KB)

Let me know if this works.

1 Like

sure will check and let you know

Thanks a lot…it worked

@keerthishree

Now , I would like to tell you shortcomings in your workflow. Please note them for your future reference.

1. Data extraction part for vendors list is single time activity and you’d used that in a loop which unnecessarily adds no. Of rows to your datatable. I moved that part to Init State after all pre setup is done.
  2. Removed the by default value “1” of input argument in_TransactionNumber in GetTransactionData file.
  3. There was one additional if condition you’d used in GetTransactionData file which was not required.

You can compare these files with your old ones. Hope this will give you more clarity. Cheers !!!

sure…thanks a lot

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.