Variable problem between list of objects and list of strings

Hello all,

Looking for some help with what I think is probably a very simple variable problem, but has really perplexed me for awhile.

Basically my objective is this:

Take a pdf of multiple pages --> split up each page into its own object in a list --> convert each object into a long string variable using OCR, deposit those strings into a list (or array) of strings --> if item in list/array contains keyword, perform scrape.

I am having some type of variable mismatch problem, which you will see in the file. I am generally starting to rethink this way of approaching that solution but am lost on what to do. Any guidance is deeply appreciated.Mainbroken.xaml (9.7 KB)

@Thomas_Marzol
I didn’t go through the logic, just tried to resolve the data type mismatch.

Mainbroken.xaml (9.8 KB)

Hello @sawaseem thank you for the help I have made this change, I am now getting a new error (one that came up prior when I was troubleshooting) on this brick of code I have attached.

The error is: object reference not set to an instance of an object, this is in the ForEach loop called “scrape” The ArrofPages, when it is type Object Doesn’t seem to work. It needs to be some type of string or something. I have attached the same code, with your revisions, but left in the scrape code so you can see.

Thank you again for your help.mainbroken2.xaml (16.3 KB)