Variable keep return previous value

I am currently using get outlook email activity to get information, if their is unread email write cell in excel , else delay and continue capture email, when the program starts with unread email it can process to delay condition, after a few editing process, list of message should return 0(which means there is no email are unread), but the value of email body occur pervious value(read from the last email), the performance are not working as i expected, can i get some help.

Hi, just check the MarkAsRead property.

yes i tried, it automatically MarkAsRead, but the problem i am facing is when the program read all unread email (and Marked as read), it should go into delay condition, but the variable are return as previous value, so the program is keep looping.

yes i tried, it automatically MarkAsRead, but the problem i am facing is when the program read all unread email (and Marked as read), it should go into delay condition, but the variables return previous value(from the last read email), so the program is keep looping.

If you can attach a sample xaml maybe we can help spot the error. Thanks.

You will get all the unread mails at a time right if you check only unread mails in the properties pane? Then you can just loop through all of them write to excel

i have solved the problem, because previously i used email body as a boolean condition, if email body have variables then do something, else go back to the loop,but if their is no unread email, loop doesn’t go through the email list of message for each loop, so that the variable won’t change, which makes the program keep doing something(because in the email for each loop i assign 3 variables, if unread email occur, then variable change, if no unread email variable keep as same from the previous email body). I solved this problem by assign another true of false statement, it took a while for me to fix this simple problem… silly me.

thank you for helping guys.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.