Value of type 'System.Data.DataTable' cannot be converted to 'UiPath.Excel.WorkbookApplication'

Hey, Please help me. I am trying to read the XL file and storing the value in the variable. But it reflect this error
"Value of type ‘System.Data.DataTable’ cannot be converted to ‘UiPath.Excel.WorkbookApplication’.

Hey @Arooshi, Your DataTable variable should be output of Read Range activity which is inside Excel Application Scope. Are your capturing the output of Excel Application Scope by mistake?

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

Thanks for reply. Can you tell me how to do below mentioned workflow:

I have created XL with three coloumn namely
CashIn, On Us Check , Not On Us Check.
All these three coloumn has say six rows.
I want to put the value of each row of column in the window application.

example : CashIn: Typeitno:123 : OnUsCHeck: TyeInto :545 n same for third one and click the Accept button.
Now, Again put in the value but this time from the second row, then third and so on?

I can do this with get row item activity, but I want to do with for each.
and I don’t know how to put these value and iterate to next row.
For putting value in the application , I am using desktop recording. And I want that in TypeInto Activity I put variable in the text column so that it fetch the value of the row of each column!

This is 1.) Reading the XL file .

Screenshot%20(113)|690x388.

2.) For each item in DT (Stored the XL file in this variable )

3.) Recording sequence ,where I want to put in data.
And I want to know in Text Column of TypeInto activity , I put the column Name , But it didn;t fetch any of the column’s row value, and its wasn’t printing anything, and after iterating all the loops execution was ended.

Hey @Arooshi

I guess you have create a Datatable output Varibale in an excel application scope property by mistake :slight_smile:

For your assistance you can see the attached sample:- Arooshi Sample.zip (8.8 KB)

Note:- Application should be open at the time of run.

Regards…!!
Aksh

Thanks! Aksh. I got the solution.

can you how I will do the same. If i have to fill the details ,in online web forms,which after submitting one page ,next page changes with the sequence.
example: on 1st page I have to summit say
First Name
last Name
Phone
Email
now when i click submit i have It will reload to next page with is sequcne
Last Name
Phone
Email
First name n same for third page?
I Guess we will use the anchor?

Hey @Arooshi

Yeah…!! .

for your reference - 1. RPA Challenge - Dynamic Web Page - Anchor

Note:- From next time, please do not mix up thread post. if your question will be different then better to create a different post with different Title instead of post in a different title.

Regards…!!
Aksh

sure. Thanks