Value-Mapped variable not finding associated target Checkbox

I am trying to take a StudioX project that I created using the Recorder and instead use variables tied to an Excel spreadsheet with values as the input.

I used the information located in the UI Automation document below with special attention to the helpful video at the end.
https://docs.uipath.com/studiox/v2020.10/docs/ui-automation#section-creating-variables-for-use-in-selectors

I believe the activities are failing at the point an associated anchor can’t be tied to a target. To complicate things, the target in 1.1.1.1.1 Hover action (figure 9) is also a clickable link and if I use the Click action instead of Hover, it does just that and takes me to a page I don’t want to be at. The configuration and variable used in figure 9 is located in figure 10.

Since there are so many checkboxes, I was hoping to have the anchor be dynamic and only the checkbox next to the name in the Name column be selected for each row in the spreadsheet set as a variable used by StudioX.

I have attached a PDF file that shows the steps to perform the operation manually; screen shots of my StudioX actions, and screen shots of the project using the Recorder that works, but has the actions, targets and anchors hard-coded.

StudioX TD.pdf (608.2 KB)

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hello @rplusr!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff