Value is not displaying on a user's machine in UiPath Apps

Hi,
I am facing the issues with the following operations :
1.I have developed my application with UiPath apps(Community License).
2.I gave the permission(Coauthor can edit or run) to another user in my organization . while running the app from user’s machine the binded value is not displaying on a particular field, and not throwing any exception.
Note :- Everything is working fine while executing from my machine and not working from the user’s machine.

Example : I have date field. while clicking on a date label the current date should be displayed. This is the function. I gave the condition in event. I will enclose the image for your reference at the end.
I just binded the HCR_SubmissionDate Variable(App Variable) into date text box. It is working in my system but not on user’s machine.
Could you please suggest me the valuable steps if anything wrong?
Thanks

Screenshot 2023-06-22 102056

@Kathirvel_Saminatha

Ideally the event should be added on the page and not on label as the label wont take click event

Can you shift these events to the page and bind the value to the dislay field

cheers

@Kathirvel_Saminatha ,

May I know why are you trying to write rules on data label?

Thanks,
AK

Hi @Arvind_Kumar1 ,
Thanks For your reply,
Here I have a 3 data in a data service entity i.e. Username, Full name and department.
If the user logged in, the appropriate user’s full name and department should be populated automatically in another page.
So that I used studio process for filtering and fetching the full name and department. To Trigger the process i used a label event.

@Kathirvel_Saminatha ,

If you are using data service then you should not call Process else this will be bit slow in load.

Please follow below.

Apps User context variable has First Name, Last Name and Email

So you can do Filter based on First Name and Last Name and store into one App variable and app variable you can use across the page.

So in your Main Page on page initialize implement above.

This should work perfect.

Thanks,
AK

Hi @Arvind_Kumar1 ,

Here I have 7 pages as 7 different projects. Reason , Initially I developed my application with 7 pages, at that time i couldn’t able to refresh each page separately, because all the pages has the same url. So I separated 7 pages as into 7 different applications.
In this case I can’t pass the value from one project to another project. So that I used studio process in between to fetch the value from the data service entity.

@Kathirvel_Saminatha ,

You can pass the value from one page to another page using Apps variable and then each page load again call the rules and get detailed value.

Thanks,
AK

@Arvind_Kumar1 ,
I am attaching the image for your reference.

Here I have 7 projects. Each of them are interlinked. Each project has different entity. So that I used background process to get value from one project to another.

I have date field. while clicking on a date label the current date should be displayed. This is the function. I gave the condition in event. I will enclose the image for your reference at the end.
I just binded the HCR_SubmissionDate Variable(App Variable) into date text box. It is working in my system but not on user’s machine.
Could you please suggest me the valuable steps if anything wrong?
Thanks

@Kathirvel_Saminatha ,

Can you please use App Variable. And on click pass the department name into Query string and on pay load read it from query string and assign into control.

https://docs.uipath.com/apps/automation-cloud/latest/user-guide/set-external-context

Thanks,
AK

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.