Value inserting

Well… you might need to change the names first bro… you cannot have two identical names in a datatable. I think we came across a similar scenario earlier right? Was that you or someone else?

3 Likes

Not mine scenarion, how can we resolve this please help.
In the sheet1 I don’t have any same name columns headers,
But in sheet2 & sheet3 I have

Kindly reply bro.

Not mine scenarion, how can we resolve this please help.
In the sheet1 I don’t have any same name columns headers,
But in sheet2 & sheet3 I have

Kindly reply bro.

FYI attached is the workflow.

Hi Palani,

As I have three sheets in Excel file, So in Sheet2 & Sheet3, there are some columns which has the same name in sheet2 & sheet3.

So while creating the Build Data Table and when I give the same column name, it’s showing column name is already existed.

Fine
may i know where this error is coming up when executing
that is the error “column name is already existed”

i hope we are sending the rows to new datatable with add data row along ARRAYROW property as row.ItemArray, so we wont face that issue

Kindly correct me if i have understood it wrongly

Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

No Bro, As you mentioned the steps,
First activity is Build Data Table
when I create the Data Table and give the same name as there in the three sheets like, sheet1, sheet2 & sheet3.

So in Sheet2 & Sheet3 there are two columns which has the same name, so when I write the name in the Build Data Table, it’s showing a message that these column is already existed.

I am writing the all headers name in the Build Data Table whatever I have in the sheet1, sheet2 and sheet3.
Like I already give the TaskID for sheet2 and now I am mentioning for sheet3 so it’s showing me.

Is it necessary to give the same name in the Build Data Table as I have in the excel sheet or I can change the name. ???
FYI image
sheet2 and sheet3 structure

@Lahiru.Fernando @Palaniyappan

1 Like

no worreis
let me reproduce once
or if possible kindly share the xaml and the sample excel sheets so that i could try and let k you know with a XAML
lets resolve this

cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Hi, tried but it’s merging the data of Sheet1 and Sheet2 not sheet3

can you just check please

Thanks for your support.