Validation Error While Compiling in Uipath Beta

After UiPath Update , i try to compile my project it gives me the following validation error.

Error	ERROR	Validation Error	Internal constraint exception while running constraint with name 'Constraint<Activity>' against activity of type System.Activities.Statements.Sequence with name 'Sequence'.  Exception was: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Invoke(Activity activity, IDictionary`2 inputs, WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensions, TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.Activities.WorkflowInvoker.Invoke(Activity workflow, IDictionary`2 inputs)
   at System.Activities.Validation.ActivityValidationServices.RunConstraints(ChildActivity childActivity, ActivityCallStack parentChain, IList`1 constraints, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, Boolean suppressGetChildrenViolations, IList`1& validationErrors)	Main.xaml

Kindly help me to solve this error

i have this error after installed new version of UiPath

Main.xaml: Internal constraint exception while running constraint with name ‘Constraint’ against activity of type System.Activities.Statements.Sequence with name ‘Sequence’. Exception was: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Invoke(Activity activity, IDictionary2 inputs, WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensions, TimeSpan timeout) at System.Activities.WorkflowInvoker.Invoke(Activity workflow, IDictionary2 inputs)
at System.Activities.Validation.ActivityValidationServices.RunConstraints(ChildActivity childActivity, ActivityCallStack parentChain, IList1 constraints, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, Boolean suppressGetChildrenViolations, IList1& validationErrors)

@loginerror

Seeing this errors in multiple post after the update to beta version. plz help to check

Thanks

The issue is with the powershell snippet. There is no workaround - the current UiPath version has broken all my workflows.

For me this issue occurring in Check Activity

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.