Job title: Valero - RPA Developer - San Antonio, TX
Job role: RPA Developer
Country: United States
City: San Antonio
Company name: Valero
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Associate 3 to 5 years
Responsible for the proper assessment, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, delivery, and on-going support for robotic automation solutions across the Commercial teams. RPA developer will lead projects that streamline processes and act as liaison between IT department and various business teams within the organization.
Major Accountabilities: • Enjoy solving complex analytical challenges for all businesses and ideal candidates are capable of custom algorithm development and in-depth data analytics.
• Develop RPA solutions using UiPath.
• Design documentation, RPA development, and RPA change management.
• Demonstrate a foundational understanding of the client environment and overall project scope.
• Champions the development of selected projects, coordinates with internal groups including Refining Operations, Crude Supply & Trading, Product Supply & Trading, Planning & Economics, and Strategic Development & Technology.
• Business process expert who is able to facilitate process improvement initiatives that reduce supply chain costs across the commercial floor.
• Technical expert in system tools and able to collaborate with information systems team to implement enhancements.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (required): • Advanced quantitative computational skills with aptitude and desire to learn new computer systems; ability to self-teach and explore such systems to “become the resident expert” on data structure, reporting capabilities.
• Independently perform tasks with some guidance to execute a portion of the project scope.
• Ability to adapt/adjust to a changing work environment.
• Ability to accomplish work within required timelines, including short, long, and emergency timeframes.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments to ensure completion of tasks within stated time requirements.
• Ability to work with others to accomplish challenging assignments.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal methods.
• Skill in providing thorough, efficient, and effective customer service to individuals at all levels within the organization.
• Ability to read and interpret company policies, regulatory guidelines, and other work-related documentation.
• Ability to abide by confidentiality requirements when working with sensitive information, results, and communications.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (preferred): • UiPath, Blue Prism, or Automation Anywhere or robotic process automation solutions
• Coding knowledge and experience with VBA, python and SQL languages
• Knowledge and experience with SAP-TSW and BOBJ Reporting
Education and Experience Requirements:
List any certifications, licenses, etc. preferred for the position. • Experience developing RPA Solutions using UiPath, Blue Prism, Python, or Automation Anywhere
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Business Administration preferred
• 3 to 5 years of experience in object-oriented development.
• Oil and gas industry experience preferred.
Complete physical activity inventory. Make any changes as required. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting,
and kneeling to perform the essential functions.
Complete working conditions inventory. Make any changes as required. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
Apply here: email@example.com