Using UiPath Libraries in Visual Studio

So I imported some UiPath nupkg in a Net Framework 4.8 WPF Project, specifically the UiPath.Core.Activities and imported the UiPath.Activities.Contracts DLL which is required.

I have written this code:

InitializeComponent();
        Click newClick = new Click();
        newClick.ClickType = new InArgument<ClickType>(ClickType.CLICK_SINGLE);
        newClick.MouseButton = new InArgument<MouseButton>(MouseButton.BTN_LEFT);
        newClick.DisplayName = "Hehe";
        newClick.Target.Selector = new InArgument<string>("<html app='chrome.exe' title='Omni-Man Mercilessly Wipes Out The Flaxans | Invincible | Prime Video - YouTube' /><webctrl aaname='Play (k)' parentid='movie_player' tag='BUTTON' />");

WorkflowInvoker newWorkflowInvoker = new WorkflowInvoker(newClick);
        newWorkflowInvoker.Invoke();

It works allright until the last line, the last line does nothing to start up the Executor or the UiPath Assistant to run, what do I need to do to make it work?

I have found the solution, here it is:

Sequence mySequence = new Sequence();
        WorkflowApplication newWorkflowApplication = new WorkflowApplication(mySequence);

Click newClick = new Click();
        newClick.ClickType = new InArgument<ClickType>(ClickType.CLICK_SINGLE);
        newClick.MouseButton = new InArgument<MouseButton>(MouseButton.BTN_LEFT);
        newClick.DisplayName = "Hehe";
        newClick.Target.Selector = new InArgument<string>("<html app='chrome.exe' title='Omni-Man Mercilessly Wipes Out The Flaxans | Invincible | Prime Video - YouTube' /><webctrl aaname='Play (k)' parentid='movie_player' tag='BUTTON' />");

mySequence.Activities.Add(newClick);

newWorkflowApplication.Run();

Writing code like this makes the application NOT use the UiPath Assistant or UiRobot.exe process at all.

Can you share which pakage inherit UiPath.Activities.Contracts DLL , im finding it to use logs in my activity but im unable to find the pakage ?