Using deployed project in another pc

Hello I’m trying to use my deployed project in another pc and i did not know how to do it
I’ve already asked this question many times but unfortunately i couldn’t find clearr steps to do it.
Can anyone help me please it’s very urgent
Thank you

@dhouha

can you please be more clear? what do you mean by deployed project?

It is the package you are saying? Are you connected to orchestrator

Thanks

yes i’m connected to orchestrator
and yes the package is depolyed

@dhouha

If you have access to packages in orchestrator there you can find your packages and you can download there also

Else

Go to C:\Users\YourSystemName.nuget\packages

There you can find

Mark as solution if this helps

Thanks

The package must be used by other persons (other pcs ).
I was wondering if there is a possibility that other persons can download the package , should i give them my orchestrator url or my machine key or something

Please check it.

Packages published to Orchestrator are sent to a default web app that uses the NuGet protocol (NuGet, MyGet). On the Orchestrator machine, the folder path is displayed in the web.config file, under the NuGet.Packages.Path parameter. On the Robot machine, this folder path is set in the NuGetServerUrl parameter, in the UiPath.settings file. If your Robot is not connected to Orchestrator, the default location of the packages is %ProgramData%\UiPath\Packages .

thank you very much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.