Use KeePass to pass user and password info to login

I am using KeePAss to attempt to automate login. I can get to the point of passing the login information but it will not forward the information.

When working this manually I can bring up the log inn window lauinch KeePass hit ctrl-v and it will forward user name and password to the login screen.

Using UiPath I can bring up KeePass select the account to push to login but using the command ctrl-v will not forward the information. how can i pass this info

Are you trying to paste the data from the clipboard using ctrl + v here @covcreo?

That’s possible with UiPath
Here use SET TO CLIPBOARD activity where mention the input string between double quotes so that it will set our mentioned string in the clipboard
—then use SEND HOTKEY activity and use key as ctrl+v so that the set string by the previous activity to clipboard will paste in the field chosen with send hot key activity

Hope this would help you
Cheers @covcreo

in KeePass ctrl-v is a command to send the user name and password to the login. you select the correct password for use then ctrl v and it pushes both the user name and password at the same time. Unfortunately I am trying to push to a java app and cannot get uipath to focus on the java app to complete the push.

I think the real issue is that i cannot get the window to focus on the java window after capturing the information. manually I can bring up KeePass and my java login window press ctrl v and the user and pass are sent directly to the java login screen but using UiPath it will not refocus on the java based login window.

@covcreo
Have you tried installing the java extension?

Yah check once uipath java extension is installed in that machine where we are executing
For more details on that

https://docs.uipath.com/studio/docs/installing-the-java-extensions

Cheers @covcreo

Unfortunately I have already installed the java extension. I cannot get the jp2 launcher to highlight after copying the information.

JP2launcher brings up this window. KeePass will pass all information manually to the logon window but UiPath cannot replicate this.

Does tab key takes us to this field
If so try with send hot key activity with tab as key
Or are we facing any issue with that
@covcreo