Use interactive login

Hi,
For some reason I can’t run any file that interact with UI.
example:
I want to type test in Google search…
I get an Error message that says " Use interactive login "
can you please help me fixing this… I can’t complete the exercises without resolving this

Welcome to UiPath Community. @BHA please find attached the workflow for typing test in google.com in google chrome and then clicking search button. Let me know if this works.
Unzip it in documents\UiPath folder and then on UiPath start page–>open a new project, browse to folder where you have unzipped the file and go to project.json in that folder, click open. your solution is ready to run.
test1.zip (50.2 KB)

Thanks for your reply… I got the same error message “use interactive login” … what could go wrong?

@BHA

Can you share the screenshot of the error?

Follow Link

Thanks

@BHA

Can you copy the logs and share it?

I believe it is due to not connecting to Orchestrator / No license was allocated

Hope this helps you

Thanks

Thank you for looking into this… I am trying to figure this out. the problem that I can’t find much information on the net about it… I stopped the learning process as I need to try some exercises.

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Core.NoUserSessionException: Use interactive login —> RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorHttpException: Use interactive login
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorClientExtensions.d__8.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorBaseClient.d__51.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorBaseClient.<RequestAsync>d__4.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorBaseClient.<RequestAsync>d__31.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorClient.d__24.MoveNext()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorClient.d__24.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Service.ConnectedSessionManager.d__18.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Service.ConnectedSessionManager.d__16.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Service.AttendedService.d__10.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.d__22.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.d__21.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass4_2.<<-ctor>b__6>d.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.IOHelpers.d__12.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.IOHelpers.d__18`1.MoveNext()

Hi… I am circulating this … I still have this issue … it’s a show stopper … can anyone help?