Use Google Spreadsheet: Object reference not set to an instance of an object with integration service

Hi,

I’m getting this error < Use Google Spreadsheet: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.> when using Use Google Spreadsheet Activity with Integration Service Enabled.

I’m using the latest version 1.17.0-preview of the package.

logs

RemoteException wrapping System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at UiPath.GSuite.Activities.Extensions.GoogleConnectionExtensions.d__1.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.GSuite.Activities.BaseBusinessGoogleScopeActivity.d__40.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
at UiPath.GSuite.Activities.Sheets.GoogleSheetsApplicationScope.d__81.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskNativeImplementation.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context,
Object value)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context,
Bookmark bookmark,
Object value)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.ContinuableAsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context,
Bookmark bookmark,
Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context,
Bookmark bookmark,
Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Thanks for any help

It’s a problem with the latest package version, I had the same issue.
Downgrade to the last stable version (1.16.2) and it should work just fine.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.