Urgent: Validation Error in invoked workflow

@aksh1yadav

Solution_Goodman_POC_New.xaml (65.6 KB)

hi @nadim.warsi @Rishi1 @RishiVC1 @ClaytonM @neonova @aksh1yadav

Any update mate. Why am I receiving a validation error?

Hey @Tom1989

All works good at my end. Not able to rectify it.
Please install all official packages from package manager and then give it a try :slight_smile:

Regards…!!
Aksh

Hi @aksh1yadav It worked fine till yesterday. I don’t know what went wrong suddenly.

Can you suggest anything?

Check your windows system updates. See if any new software changes/library changes were made to your system

what error your are getting finally can share? screenshot? logs?

Hi @aksh1yadav

Please check the previous posts for variables and imports

Is it due to conflict between to packages that is imported in the studio?

Im not sure but can you remove one of them and try?

What import did you do just before it stopped working?

Hi @nadim.warsi, I did not import anything on this project. I kept it aside after I finished the Proof of Concept.

Can you tell me how to eliminate it? Should I just remove one newtonsoft.json.dll file or should I delete the entire Activity - Baidu or VariableCompare under nuget?

I think I will receive another error if I do that.

Here, the compiler throws an error related to ‘pText’.

Im not exactly sure which one you have to delete.
And the packages are in studio so it dosent really matter if you have kept the PoC xaml aside.

Clear you temp folder and restart studio and then try.
Do a Win+r and then %temp% and clear which ever is possible. Start Studio and then see.

@nadim.warsi Hi, can I ask a simple question? why do you have the “advanced” icon:grinning:
is that meaning you passed the certificate with same mailbox?

@Harvey is this question in context to this thread? if you are talking about the badge then yes once you complete it you can ask to get it added to your profile providing your academy details.

[Suggestion: Please do not post anything off topic. Please create a new one if you have any queries]

Hi @nadim.warsi

The error says, “if both assemblies are identical, try replacing these references so both references are from same location” under project “vbhost”

Can you tell me how to find project “vbhost”. I tried uninstalling baidu package and I following error:

And I encountered same error after I deleted both.

@nadim.warsi Thanks !

1 Like

Can you try the below?

“go to %localappdata\Temp\nuget% and check if you have two folders/versions of Newtonsoft.Json? For example it could be one with 8.0.3 and one with 10.0.3. Remove the one with 10.0.3(you can copy it in some other place) and check again”

Related topic:

1 Like

Hi @nadim.warsi, Under variable comparer - the version is 11.02 *****

Under baidu it’s

There is no 8.0.3?

Also, after moving newtonsoft from baidu I received following error while exceuting the workflow:

Can you try the other folder mentioned in the second link i provided.

Also see this: Seems some conflict issue which has happned in your system so it works fine in others.

I think 10.0.3 should be removed and then tried.
What is the possibility for you to upgrade to 2018.3.2?

Even when the newtonsoft.json versions are deleted, they are downloaded automatically when the Job is started through the Orchestrator and errors again.

Thanks @nadim.warsi and @aksh1yadav for your support throughout the resolution of the error. It appears the problem was with the windows update as I had not rebooted my local machine for a long time.

Also, the workflow generates and error when you are using an old version of studio (I was using 2018.2.3).

I downloaded the new version and didn’t install the baidu and variable comparer packages causing the trouble and everything ran smoothly with a few minor changes in workflow design.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.