Urgent- How to delete multiple columns in excel

Hi,

How to delete multiple columns for the attached excel here , Below are the options are tried

1. Used Filter Data Table- I have provided the column name in the Filter Wizard- Output column-Remove. It does remove only the header not the entire column.
    2.Similar way tried for the Remove Data column. Attached the sample xaml herewith.This also remove the header of the column not the entire column,
    3.Tried with Default view also like this dt = dt.DefaultView.ToTable(False, “Column1”, “Column2”, “Column3”), This also not deleting the column,instead the second column name override the first column.

Requirment: To delete the multiple columns in excel. In the attached excel, I want to delete the course and fee. It will be helpful if you could share the xaml file.

Main.xaml (11.3 KB)

looks like you didn’t upload the excel but rather xaml file there.

del (1) - Copy.xlsx (10.1 KB)

I have attached the excel

this is how your workflow should appear. I have removed the fee column as there were two occurrences of it on the excel sheet. Datatable doesn’t support the same column name for two or more columns.

I have attached the xaml file.
Main.xaml (5.1 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.