Urgent - does updating sap: VirtualizedContainerService.HintSize impact robot execution?

Hello everybody,

I have an urgent query. My team uploaded a package to the Orchestrator, it works fine. Then the user asked us to add new functionality to the robot, so we used the same source code and added the functionality. This new version was uploaded to the Orchestrator and ran. When the new version was executed, errors began to appear, such as: infinite loops due to take screenshots errors in the system exception of the REFramework.
It is important to add that the update was done in the InitAllAplication, so the process logic is in the Process.xaml and was not touched at any time. As well, the error only occurs on the Production machine and not on the Testin or Development machine. (All machines are licensed).
We decided to use a code comparison tool (“WinMerge”) and I see that there are changes to the “sap: VirtualizedContainerService.HintSize” attribute.
Here are my queries:

1. Why does the take screenshots error occur in an Unattended environment? (We have Orchestrator and Robot licenses)
  2. Do the changes at the “sap: VirtualizedContainerService.HintSize” attribute affect the robot’s execution?

Thank you very much for your prompt response.