Upload of Certification Zip files

I just completed the Certification Practical. The assignment had two projects. I completed them both and zipped each up. But when I went to upload I could only upload one file! So I put the two zip files into one zip file. Meaning I uploaded one zip file that contained two other zip files … one for each project. But the the evaluation came back as failed. I “think” the evaluator did not realize there were two zip files! How can I get a re-evaluation because I am confident both projects I created are fine?!

1 Like

Keep them both together in a same project folder
May I know what those two projects has
If they have dispatcher and performer in separate workflows the. Call them with Invoke and make them as a single project and send them
You will surely crack the exam
Kindly check once with the instructions
That could guide us in the right direction

Cheers @jOeyO

I just completed the Certification Practical. The assignment had two projects. I completed them both and zipped each up. But when I went to upload I could only upload one file! So I put the two zip files into one zip file. Meaning I uploaded one zip file that contained two other zip files … one for each project. But the the evaluation came back as failed. I “think” the evaluator did not realize there were two zip files! How can I get a re-evaluation because I am confident both projects I created are fine?!

Hi
Keep them both together in a same project folder
May I know what those two projects has
If they have dispatcher and performer in separate workflows the. Call them with Invoke and make them as a single project and send them
You will surely crack the exam
Kindly check once with the instructions
That could guide us in the right direction

Cheers @jOeyO

@jOeyO
You should upload one zip file that contains two projects.
Could you upload again??

That makes sense now that you say it. I am not able to upload. I submitted a ticket asking what I can do.

1 Like

there is 3 attempt to each exam theory and practical both.
Hope you have 2 attempt left??

Kindly wait for 24 hours so that we can go for next attempt
Hope this time you won’t take a chance
All the very best for your exam buddy
Cheers @jOeyO

Is this the generate yearly report?

Run the dispatcher (do not reset your data after doing so) you don’t upload this part

Upload the second part