How to upgrade orchestrator in Azure Marketplace instance?
Upgrading Azure Marketplace Orchestrator
- Register the marketplace app in your azure active directory to get the below details- ApplicationId, TenantID, Application Password. More information in regards it can be checked in here
Endpoint URL should be the orchestrator URL(Please do not include the / in end of URL)
- Create a Secret key to access this application as given below and copy the same.
- Get the subscription ID for the subscription in which the application is deployed-
- Assign a role in the WebApp for the newly created application. To do that, goto WebApp-> Open Access Control(IAM)-> Add Role Assignment -> Search for the application name of the registered app-> Assign the role owner/contributor and save it-
- Add the system IP to the SQL server being used for the orchestrator instance. More information about it can be checked in here
Note: The database is same which have been created while deploying the instance.
- Prepare the Upgrade Script and run it:
./Publish-Orchestrator.ps1 -action Update -unattended -package "<path of the script>\UiPath.Orchestrator.Web.zip" -stopApplicationBeforePublish -azureSubscriptionId "<sunscriptioId>" -azureAccountTenantId "<Tenant ID copied in above steps>" -azureAccountApplicationId "<Application ID copied in above steps>" -azureAccountPassword "<Application secret key created in the above steps>" -resourceGroupName "<resource group name>" -appServiceName "<name of the WebApp>" -verbose
- Sample Script-
PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted
Execution Policy Change
The execution policy helps protect from scripts that are not trusted Changing the execution policy might expose
it to the security risks described in the about_Execution_Policies help topic described in here
[Y] Yes [A] Yes to All [N] No [L] No to All [S] Suspend [?] Help (default is "N"): a
PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> cd C:\OrchInstall\up201910\UiPathOrchestrator
PS C:\OrchInstall\up201910\UiPathOrchestrator> ./Publish-Orchestrator.ps1 -action Update -unattended -package "C:\OrchInstall\up201910\UiPathOrchestrator\UiPath.Orchestrator.Web.zip" -stopApplicationBeforePublish -azureSubscriptionId "56357265-f654-477c-cr53-065528gf8fb" -azureAccountTenantId "6357265-f654-477c-cr53-065528gf8fb57" -azureAccountApplicationId "36357265-f654-477c-cr53-065528gf8fb" -azureAccountPassword "U5Pj348bTDNshdgOLqpB/FfNNPyFC-Xk:#" -resourceGroupName "RG-Orch-MP" -appServiceName "orchmarketplace-led4ukjsdh5afso" -verbose
AzureRM module version 6 or greater is already installed. Importing module ...
Logged in to AzureRM