Update string not showing in data table


I’m trying to update a string with a wildcard but the output excel is still showing the orginal string:

Test.xaml (6.8 KB)

Invoice Data.xlsx (678.3 KB)

Test.xlsx (8.9 KB)

Hi @jon1302

I went through your solution.

Within the for each row loop, you update the word “Limited” with the “*” character. It actually do get updated and gets assigned to the st1 variable. But the problem is you have not assigned the st1 value to the datatable again. That’s why it’s not getting updated when it is written to the output file of yours. I have added an assign activity to handle that.

Check it out

Test.xaml (7.2 KB)

This should work for you!!

If this gives the expected result, please make sure to mark my answer as the solution too :slight_smile:

Brilliant as always, thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.