Update from 2018.4 to 2019.4

Hi All,

We are thinking about updating our version from 2018.4 to 2019.4. What are the instructions and guidelines for me to do this upgrade? We have over 50 robots in production. How I can perform the upgrade in one shot so I will not delay any running work? Is there a way to do this? Is there any official document available as a guideline?
thanks

@Omer_Farooq

There many things got changed and many new features came into 2019.4. Here, you go all those things.

2019 FastTrack (2019.4.2)

We can’t update all robots at one shot.

Well @Omer_Farooq

If you need official documents you might have to contact UiPath (migration docs) and if you ahve an enterprise license I guess you will have product support too.

But, if you use the same version packages and put up a plan of slow migration (one bot at a time) then it shouldn’t be a problem - this is my opinion but better to have Uipath product support involved in this.

we have an enterprise license. I have a question if we upgrade our orchestrator from 2018.4 to 2019.4 then whatever processes we have developed on 2018.4 studio. There should not be any problem to run those existing processes in unattended mode on 2019.4 orchestrator. Am i correct?

And, Can we update one robot to 2019.4 and validate if all the existing run successfully. So, it will not affect production at a high level.

@Omer_Farooq

Yes first update one bot and then check it. If everything seems fine then go with all other BOTS.

I guess it’s not an issue. But any ways you can contact UiPath support team and take their inputs also on this.