Upcoming Lifecycle Changes

What should I do if my product is Out of Support?

Support for product versions 2021.4, 2020.4, 2019.10 and any prior ended some time ago. As of October 31st, 2023, all support for version 2020.10 will be ending as well. You can view the list of Out of Support versions and the End of Support (EOS) dates on the Product Lifecycle page. These versions are not eligible for software updates, security patches or technical support issues per our standard lifecycle policies. In order to receive support, you must upgrade to a version available in Mainstream or Extended support.

Summary of Out of Support Versions by Product:

2021.4.x

AI Center, Assistant, Insights, Orchestrator, Process Mining, Robot, Studio, Studio X, Task Capture, Test Manager

2020.4.x

Action Center, AI Center, Assistant, Insights, Orchestrator, Process Mining, Robot, Studio, Studio X, Task Capture, Test Manager

2019.10.x

Insights, Orchestrator, Studio, StudioX, Task Capture

2019.4.x

Assistant, Insights, Orchestrator, Robot, Studio, StudioX

2018.x

Assistant, Orchestrator, Robot, Studio, StudioX

2017.x

Assistant, Orchestrator, Robot, Studio, StudioX

*Please see our Product Lifecycle page for a full list of upcoming Lifecycle changes.

How do I upgrade?

Upgrade instructions can be found in the UiPath Installation and Upgrade documentation for standalone product upgrades and the Release Notes for the latest features and fixes. Refer to the Compatibility Matrix for the latest interoperability between products and versions.

Do you have any installation training?

Learn how to install Orchestrator, upgrade, and maintain it in an On-premise environment through our UiPath Academy Orchestrator Installation and Troubleshooting course.

Never want to upgrade again?
To upgrade to Automation Cloud — our SaaS offering which provides the easiest way to access our latest features and is always up to date - please explore the UiPath delivery options and our migration guides.

Need additional assistance?

Please contact your Account Executive or our Sales Team for upgrade assistance options such as Professional Services or Premium Support. Premium Support customers can also reach out directly to their TAM for assistance.