Unzip .tgz file by using UIPATH

HI All,

I was trying unzip .tgz file by using unzip function provided from balareva.external.activities packages and you can see as below screenshot it is not working. kindly help to check and share any possible solutions. thanks

Eric

Hi @ericlin,

Welcome to UiPath Forum Community !!!

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

@ericlin,

Welcome to UiPath Community!.

You can try with SharpZipLib nuget package.

zip

Can you kindly provide any examples for using this package ? thanks

if .tgz file also can work ?

In the same thread . It has the attachment. Can you please check It ?

Regards
Balamurugan.S

I don’t have sample . If you provide the sample. I can confirm you…

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

Hi

the file is here : DEX_00000817_P_20191120_R.tgz - Google Drive
please download it and try to test it. i still cannot exact the file by using uipath and same error always exists. thanks.

Eric

HI balupad14,

i cannot send the link. is there anyway you can make the same file type like .tgz and exact it by using uipath ?

Eric

1 Like

Hi @ericlin,

I have seen the sample file that you have attached in the above. Let me check and ping you.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

Hi @balupad14

thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Eric

1 Like

Hi @ericlin,

Just rename the file name as “DEX_00000817_P_20191120_R.tar.tgz” and it will extract.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

yes i tryied to rename the file but the same error still exists. can you kindly share your solutions. thanks

hi @ericlin,

The image shows that it is not unzip activity from BalaReva.ZipGz. . Can you please check it. it exists in like below…

I tested your sample file. It is working perfectly. Keep the file some other folder path instead of desktop.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi @balupad14

Perfect!!! it works right now. yeah !!!

Eric

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.