Unity with UiPath

Can we integrate Unity with UiPath?
Suppose that I develop the Unity App for Oculus Go, and I want UiPath to maintain and update the app in Oculus Go when I make any change in Unity main file.

1 Like

Hi
Welcome to uipath community
Yes of course it’s possible if we are goof with these check lists
—input availability for robot like whether it’s from the application e refer to or from different input like excel or config file, Json file
—then kind of instance where the application is going to be accessed like if it’s a on premise machine like local machine or with Citrix environment as it the process and activities involved in automation differs like we need to use either image based activities or new computer vision activities to access the elements or fields in the application
—so next would be the process involved and if it has a streamlined process to carried out with that integrated application then we are perfect to kick start with uipath
—And finally the way the output is going to be stored and as we are going to store them in a excel we are good with that as well

That’s all we are done
Hope this would help you
Kindly correct me if I am wrong with the question and let know for any queries or clarification

Cheers @Lim_Chanpiseth
Cheers

Thank you, I’ll check it.

1 Like

No worries
Kindly let for any queries @Lim_Chanpiseth