Unattended Robots w/ or w/out Orchestrator

Thanks for reply, I know uipath do not support the window scheduler anymore. I just care about run the task and locked the screen , I think maybe i misunstand about runing from unattended bot when the screen is locked.

I thought if i buy the unattended bot, then we could locked the screen ,and the bot will still run,but according to you said. even if i buy the orchestrator, I just also could run the background activity when the screen is locked?

if the answer is yes,how about catch a picture? click a picture? ocr? I think a lots of activity can t run under the locked screen? i think it s unreasonable.

I see the high density mode,we can run many bot at the sametime? is that also could run the background activities?

but @Gabriel_Tatug told me , with orchestrator and the unattended bot,uipath will create a session the bot,though the screen is locked. the bot still cant run in its own waysession and we dont need to check the simulate type and can use those activities interacted with the interface,like click picture?