Unattended robot orchestartor upload to sharepoint publish issues

Hello, I’m getting error wheb I try to publish my robot in order to get it to orchestrator to work as unattended.

uploadtosharepoint.xaml: Value for a required activity argument ‘Password’ was not supplied. and also Error ERROR Value for a required activity argument ‘UserName’ was not supplied. uploadtosharepoint.xaml when I try to publish my robot.
The robot run attended on the studio so I know there is nothing wrong with the user name or password.

Have you set up the Username and Password as assets in Orchestrator and do you pull them from there in your xaml?

1 Like

I quite don’t get how to pass user and password here, I suppose we are talking about my sharepoint user info.

What do you mean by pulling them from xaml? ty

So I need to connect orhestrator with robot with sharepoint credits in order it to work. I need to do asset to orchestrator with (what?) credits, and what get credits activity I need to use in studio? Am I on the right path?

I made a new studio process which only opened browser. I tried to publish that. Still the same errors came up as in earlier studio process. They shouldn’t be related… right?

@Anni_K

Did you provided system login credentials at the time of creating Robot in Orchestrator or not ?

1 Like

Yes it has the user/domainname from powershell “whoami” and windows password for log in.

@Anni_K

It should be DomainName\Username

1 Like

Ty for your replies. I think I’ve been quite unclear. I think the problem was that I had one project that had several projects and the files that I were talking about where other files one the project that weren’t working. I deleted them and set my “main robot file” as main file and now the publish was a success. Ty all! Now off to get it scheduled :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.