Unattended and attended robots

Buddy @shachar

Welcome to UiPath community Buddy and that was a great question to start with
this helped me a lot to know the difference between the attended and unatteded robots buddy,
hope would you as well
here you go
and would like to give you my suggestions for your question,

1. Buddy usually robot tray is used to run the bot which is connected to a orchestrator and its one of the method to run a job in orchestrator and other two methods are running manually from orchestrator and setting a schedule in the orchestrator. While coming to attended robots, you can see down in the image that it can give only the log reports to the orchestrator from robot to server, while server in turn cannot be used to run the attended robot by any of the method as i said above…so applies to this as well, though you can run the bot published from tray, you can see only the logs of the process buddy
    then
    secondly, yes ofcourse buddy we need unattended bot and that will give us the full taste of RPA indeed, you dont have give your eyes while the bot is running, just to click start job or even can be scheduled and no need of human intervention,fully automated…how great that would be…imagine…so its needed at times…probably many times i wuld say, but if you need to pull off with your input at the start or would like to give some governance while the bot is running you can go for attended robots buddy
    HOpe this would help you buddy

Cheers @shachar
2 Likes