Unable to type into citrix

I need to enter a text into a text field in citrix but it is not running as a stable flow. It works for some time but upon continuous runs, it tends to fail.
I have tried maximizing the window so that the resolution is not changing each time.

Thanks

1 Like

Are you using UI path Citrix related activity to type the value to text box / Surface automation?

1 Like

Hi @VIbhor1810,

you can use Launch workflow interactive there you can set the height,width

Refer this post

Width - The new screen width of the interactive session to be opened. Positive and negative integers are supported.
Height - The new screen height of the interactive session to be opened. Positive and negative integers are supported.
Depth - The color depth of the interactive session to be opened. Standard color depth values compatible with your machine’s graphical capabilities are accepted. For example, 16, 24, 32, 48 etc.

Regards,
Arivu

Yes. I am using the citrix recording to type into the text box. I’m able to maximize the window each time so resolution is not really a problem. There is a name label left to the type field. How can we click right to this label? I can’t attach the workflow/give screenshot since it is a business internal process.

1 Like

Did try using Relative element and then use type into? You can use the name label and relatively access the textbox

1 Like