Unable to start execution Licence error

getting error while executing in community edition
19.4.2+Branch.master.Sha.e17a3bedca2a7da0d0b716b5f8f765d1d5ef1ddc

To execute processes, please activate a license.

System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[System.ServiceModel.ExceptionDetail]: To execute processes, please activate a license. (Fault Detail is equal to An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.Exception: To execute processes, please activate a license.
at UiPath.Service.Licenses.LicenseManager.d__6.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Impl.ExecutionManager.d__25.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Impl.ExecutionManager.d__10.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous l…).

1 Like

@kamalprasadpandey

After installation, have you activated license or not ?

If not then do it immediately.

i have activated community edition using my email id. As it was asking for licence key so i reinstalled again. But now for executing process its asking to install licence key.

@kamalprasadpandey

After installation, click on Activate Community Edition and proceed it.

I had activated community edition, but now its asking for licence. i had created a process which i executed earlier but now i am unable to execute

@lakshman Please let me know how to activate Community Edition , or do i need to reinstall

@kamalprasadpandey

Could you please uninstall and delete UIpath appdata folder under %userProfile% and reinstall it again and activate community edition.

Did you install using UiPathStudioSetup.exe installer UiPathPlatformInstaller.exe one?

1 Like

How to activate the license?
I Activated Community Edition and when I create a process and click on debug,I get this error >>>To execute processes, please activate a license. (Fault Detail is equal to An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.Exception:

@Shan2

At the time of installing UIpath, you will get one option like Activate Community Edition and click on that and then enter Email id. Finally click on Activate button to finishing activation.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply.

Yes,exactly that is what I did,else we cannot create process,right?

I have created a process and when I click on debug,i receive this message

Hi,

Is this error fixed?If yes,What steps did you follow to fix this issue?

@Shan2

If you didn’t Activate properly also UIpath studio will open but at the time of Workflow running it will ask to activate it. Without UIpath studio activation we can’t run workflows.

Could you please uninstall studio and reinstall it again.

Are you using Studio in person laptop or company system ? Are you behind any firewall ?

OK fine,Let me uninstall and reinstall.

I am not using personal laptop

1 Like

@Shan2

I guess you may be behind firewall. That’s why it not activated properly. Use proxy and activate it.