Unable to start execution, first try always fails

I am getting this when i Start an execution in debug mode, then on the second try it works.
Also keeps me signing out of Orchestrator hence I cant publish unless I Sign in…
Any Idea whats the issue here?

Thank You

1 Like

Hey @hurmet.noka

Could you please show your orchestrator connection configuration?

Thanks
#nK

Hello @hurmet.noka

Before starting your execution can you check in uipath assistant and confirm its connected to orchestrator and showing green symbol.

Then try to execute and update its working or not. I doubt in your case the robot is not properly connected due to some glitch and after the first execution, its auto signin and making the connection.

You can try disconnecting and reconnecting again.

I signed out singed in again. then 10 seconds later im out again, so frustrating.

i dont have nay robo account i have the unattended user VM as user.
What should i do?

Hey @hurmet.noka

Do you use any VPN for this ?

Thanks
#nK

No I just have a Virtual Machine.

You can able to open the orchestrator from that virtual machine ?

Yes I can and I can sign in, problem is why keeps signing me out. When I run a process in debug says Robot does not exist, on the second time it works.

Because I have a user account, where i have it on group Everyone, and it does not have any license. In the VM i am logged in to studio and assistant with this account. But I have a unattended license aswell for the robot. So its messed up. shoudl i create robot account maybe?

1 Like

Robot doesn’t exist is a different error, are you saying this behaviour as it is signing out ?

Or sign out is also an issue u r facing ?

Signing me out constant and showing me that error when i start debug processes is the issue im facing.

Ok got it.

Could you please un-install robot and clear the installation folder completely. Make a fresh installation and try once please.

Is this an Attended or Un-Attended automation ?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.