Unable to start execution - 2019.1.0

Hello Eeveryone,

I recently downloaded community version 2019.1.0 and was trying to run a sample workflow using REF Framework found in Uipath forum. However when I try to run, I encounter the below error.

im2

Can you please let me know what is the issue?

I tried closing and reopening the Uipath studio multiple times but it keeps happening still.

Thanks
Selva

Hey Selva?

Are you able to Run Simple Message Box?

Hello @aditya.prakash,

No it doesn’t work. Just tried it. But when I try the same message box scenario with 2018.4, it works

Hi @Selvasathappan

I actually had the same problem on one of my machines (I’m using my license across 3 machines) one of them gave me this error and really wanted to work on it so I downgraded to 2018.4 and to do this I just went to uipath location folder (C:/%username%/appdata/local/uipath)
and I deleted the folder for 2019.1 and automatically each time I will be opening uipath from start window it will refer to 2018.4

But I think if you just go ahead and reainstalled uipath It will work for 2019.1 try a different email this time to take no chances, because this is clearly a problem with the license.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.