Unable To Sort Data In different tabs In Excel

Hi Team,

my requirement is i am having a data in excel sheet .I want to sort them as per requirement and paste in different tabs. How i can code for that can some one please help me.
Scenerio-1 In excel sheet in entitlement column the data will be present if it contains security class we need to copy all the column and row data and paste in seperate tab.below is the example
for example:ZAONLY Security Class : *South Africa Data Update (Genius)

if any entitlement name is starting with ZeroAC then we need to copy that data and paste in different tab.Below is the example.

example: ZEROAC E2 Zero Authorisation Group - Grade Level 35 : Payment Authority .00 (Genius)

scenerio 3 : other thaan security class or Zeroac string
(upload://o3ILm1naZN19csnI4MNd2jslANv.xlsx) (19.1 KB)
any other string present we need to paste in different tab.
example:BMCLM B1 Bermuda Claims Group - Grade Claims Controller : Payment Authority .00 (Genius)
InputSheet - Copy.xlsx (19.1 KB)

Thanks,
Ramya

@yandrathiramya - As per your requirement. I have created a flow. If you have any question and concern, please let me know.

Excel_Tricks.zip (25.6 KB)

Happy Learning :slightly_smiling_face:

hi @saijagadesh06 ,

Thanks for creating flow. But when i am trying to open one activity is showing as error .Even i have updated the packages as well.May i know which i have to update to get that activity or what is the activity name of that and what need to be performed.

Thanks,
Ramya

@yandrathiramya - Please cross check the package details in Uipath Studio.

Hi @saijagadesh06 ,

In my system i could see only below versions. But as per your snap the versions are different. Please find the attachment.

Thanks,
Ramya

Hi @saijagadesh06 ,

Can you please help to solve this issues i am waiting for your response. or can you please let me know what is the activity need to be performed at that point.

Thanks,
Ramya

@yandrathiramya - Sorry for delay text. Can you please check my manage package details and same version is available on your system. if you are not using the same version, it will not support the activity. I have attached screenshot for your reference.

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

Step 6:

Step 7:

Step 8:

Step 9:

Hi @saijagadesh06,

I have updated the package as per your package version the sequence is working fine thankyou so much for that. And i need one more help As per the below second snap the 3 rd column is account name i.e A130034 and the 5th column is entitlement name i.e “ALONLY Security class” . now my scenario is we have check entitlement name column what ever present before security class i.e is “ALONLY”.Now as per the first snap we have check for Alonly in genius screen if it present we have to move cursor name in the class name column if it is there we have to give option 2 beside that name.incase that name is not there we have update as failure. Can you please help me to slove this issuse.

Thanks,
Ramya

hi @saijagadesh06 ,

Can you please help me to solve this issuse.

Thanks,
Ramya

hi @saijagadesh06 ,

Gentle remainder for the email.

Thanks,
Ramya

@yandrathiramya - can you please elaborate the issue. I am not clear the above points.

Hi @saijagadesh06 ,

Thankyou for your reply. Please find the scenario.

As per the below excel sheet we have n number of data present in entitlement Name column. From that column we have get only what ever text present before security class.

For example:ACC1 Security Class : Accounts Basic (Genius) is the first column information.

from the above description i have get only ACC1 text. IN the same way for the remaining columns as well.Please help me to solve this issuse.

Thanks,
Ramya

@yandrathiramya - Sorry for the delay. Please find the xaml file as requested. If you have any question and concerns, please let me know.

If you got the solution, please mark it as solution.
Excel_Tricks (2).zip (68.0 KB)

Hi @saijagadesh06 ,

I need one more help Can you please send me snapshots and logic of the above scenario because i am unable to open those activities. Please find the below attachment for reference.

Thanks,
Ramya

@yandrathiramya - Please check the package details. If its any emergency, please give me a call - 9789838666.